Consistently ranked in the world’s top 20 countries for exceptional quality of life, peace, and human development, Ireland is increasingly becoming a top choice among Indian students. With a vibrant culture that rewards entrepreneurial spirit and offers multiple opportunities to grow professionally, the country will teach you lessons that go beyond the class curriculum.
Study in Ireland
- Irish universities operate the Free Fees Initiative for EU students, enabling those who meet the criteria to avoid paying tuition fees
- Join 35,000 other international students from over 160 countries
- The only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in global research impact
- Home to companies such as Google, Medtronics and Microsoft
- Dublin has been voted by Lonely Planet as the world’s friendliest city on multiple occasions
You are eligibile for a two year post study work visa, giving you an opportunity to work and stay back in Ireland.
To be able to study in Ireland, students need a valid visa. This normally takes up to 4 to 5 weeks and it is best to apply well in advance. A Letter of Acceptance from the college, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours of organised daytime study each week and evidence of financial support for tuition fees and living expenses are documents required to issue visas. Along with the visa form, international students in Ireland need to submit personal information, academic qualifications, financial strengths equaling to €10000 for each year as living expenses.
Generally, you are granted a visa for the entire duration of the course and the student visas are Multi Entry Visas.
Students who wish to study abroad in Ireland can apply to the institutions directly or to the Central Applications Office for Undergraduate Programmes.
Attested copies of the mark sheets of Std X, XII, etc.
2 Academic Reference Letters from professors who have taught you most recently.
If you have work experience then at least one work reference letter from the employer who can comment on your professional skills and abilities.
Statement of Purpose.
Curriculum Vitae/ Resume.
Portfolio in case of students applying for Arts and Design courses.
Extra-Curricular Activities Certificates
Australia has, indeed, turned as a prominent study destination for students from India and even for students from other education experts like the USA and the UK. The Standard of teachings, the advanced facilities, incomparable student exposure, and commendable lifestyle makes an obvious choice for students from across the world to study in Australia.
- Australia has emerged as one of the most favorable destinations to study and live because of the high standard of education
- Australia has the third-largest number of international students after the USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Flexible degree programs, as well as short term industry-relevant programs, are available
- There is something for everyone. Australia is known for its pathway options that lead to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Hence students, who have not done well in their year 12 or even in graduation, still have options to study further.
The Application process generally is the same for most of the Universities however it may vary slightly from one University to other.
3RDiConsulting assists the students to compile and process all the necessary documents to be sent to the Universities. The Universities generally take approximately 2 days to 4 weeks to respond and to process an application. Hence we advise the student to apply as soon as possible.
The documents required for the admissions are-
- Mark sheets and passing certificates of previous studies,
- work experience letters (if applicable),
- reference letters,
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE scorecard to assess English proficiency,
- ID pages of the passport.
- Additional documents (Statement of purpose and CV) can be asked by the counselor if required depending on the course you have selected.
With the implementation of a new process under Streamlined Visa Processing, a student is required to submit certain documents like Student Eligibility Checklist, Financial Declaration Form, Pre Visa assessment Form at the time of submitting the application for admission. Incorrect or incomplete checklists will not be processed by the universities and may lead to delay in processing your applications. Your counselor will provide you all the forms and will submit the same to the University for the Assessment.
DEADLINES & INTAKES:
Australia generally has two intakes in a year i.e. February/March and July/ August, however, some universities offer courses in September/ October as well. Some courses like Nursing Teaching, Physiotherapy have only one intake in a year hence we advise the students to apply well in advance to start their admission and visa process so that all the process could be completed on time.
University Foundation Studies:
Such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses – A$9,000 to 14,000 a year
- Bachelor Degree, such as courses in arts, business, economics, and law –
A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Laboratory-based Bachelor Degree: Such as science and engineering courses –
A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Graduate Certificates/ Graduate Diplomas – A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
- Masters/ Doctoral Degree – A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
Australia is a land of diversity and culture. Living in a different country can be very different and your lifestyle will undoubtedly change. To help you adapt to Australia, we have compiled this resource detailing what life in Australia is like.
Accommodation – On-Campus Housing and Off-Campus Housing
On-campus housing can sometimes be hard to secure as spaces are limited. Fees will vary depending on which university you attend. Housing located off-campus is very popular among the students as you would probably group together with a group of students to either rent a house or flat with fees varying depending on your location and size of accommodation.
Buses, Trains and Subways, and Taxis are the popular mode of transport. The living expenses include food, Entertainment, domestic and international travel, telephone and internet and Incidental costs
Choosing the right education program and finding the best university to study in Australia play a vital role in your future success. Along with this, choosing the right education consultant that can guide you towards your goal is also important.
Find the best universities to study in Australia with 3RDiConsulting. Offering a unique boutique counseling & mentoring approach, we guide our students towards the path of success