How to Prepare for IELTS Online at Home?
- September 4, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
To have a chance at getting your desired score it’s important to prepare for the IELTS. Here are a few tips on how you can prepare for IELTS at home online.
- Understand the Format – Familiarise yourself with the format of the test by reviewing the test content, as well as the question and task types for each section.
- Test yourself with practice questions – Alternate between doing timed practices and allowing yourself as long as you need to really understand the questions and texts. If you don’t have access to practice tests you can register with us and avail of 10 free tests. Register at testprep.3rdiconsulting.in
- Find out more about each skill – Reading; Writing; Speaking; Listening
- Keep your General English level up – You can do this by learning new words through vocabulary sites. Don’t only memorize them but implement them in real life.
- Progress Check – Keep tracking your progress through mock tests, rectify your mistakes.
Consider a preparation course – If you would like assistance with test preparation, IELTS centers and language schools around the world offer IELTS preparation courses. 3RDiConsulting also offers online coaching with live classes, recorded sessions, individual band tests, and 10 mock tests. For more visit, our website www.testprep.3rdiconsulting.in